Wednesday, October 30, 2013

OMG! Stuff Is Getting Done!

Sorry for the late update.  I've been trying to work as much as I can on the Warsenal terrain pieces and am pretty happy with the results I've gotten.

Yesterday I finished up the Warsenal Square and Angled Planters.  They came out pretty well, I think.


The Warsenal Containers have been a whole 'nother animal.  I decided that I wanted to weather the crap out of them and do some stencil work as well.  Yesterday I finished the weathering powders and prepped them with salt and hairspray.  Today I shot them blue and tonight I've been hand cutting stencils for the doors, half of which I've already shot.  Tomorrow I'll be doing the stencil for hazard stripes and shoot that.  I hope these are done and ready by this weekend.


~Syko

No comments:

Post a Comment