Thursday, March 7, 2013

40K Project #4 - Bad Moons Orks Part 3

It was a very Orky night.  Not only did I finish my Green Moon Smackers for Dreadball, I am a few steps closer to completing my Dakkajet.  Tonight I finished up the checker pattern I started last night and also got most of the work done on the canopy.  Pretty much all that's left is some weathering and a little highlighting.


I plan on using the sponge method for the chipped paint and use some weathering powders for the rust and soot.  Add a few washes to the mix and I think this is going to look pretty good.
Note to self... I still need to add a Bad Moon symbol to the tail.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work overall, and the checkering is great!
    Gary

    ReplyDelete