Tuesday, March 26, 2013

WWX

Got my survey for Wild West Exodus today and I am trying really hard not to go too crazy on this thing.  I love the Warrior Nation models (especially Sitting Bull and Geronimo) but I also really like the Outlaws.  Having so much on my plate I've had to decide to just go with the Warrior Nation for now.  Even limiting myself to that I've already almost doubled my $299 pledge in extra stuff.  Silly me, I'm a sucker for cool terrain and the stuff they are offering from Micro Art Studios looks really cool and should go well with the stuff I have coming from Impudent Mortal.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on all this stuff in September.  Hopefully I'll have worked through enough of my backlog to get right into them.

I also got word that my Dreadball Season II stuff has shipped as well as my Impudent Mortal terrain so I'm going to be even busier than normal here real soon... and just before I go on vacation, too.

Speaking of vacation, I'll be in the states for about a month and will not be updating this blog for a while then.  I leave in mid May and return in mid June.  Of course, I'll keep you posted as I get closer to the actual dates.  Anyway, a couple of places I'll be hitting on my trip that have me excited are the Battlefoam Gaming Saloon where I hope to con Kyle, Rik or Romeo into a game (and get a look at the actual WWX models), Gamer's Haven in Colorado Springs, Co, which is my old stomping grounds (as well as the place that got me into 40K and is, in my opinion, the best game store in the country) and I'll be seeing my buddies from my LARP days (never told you about that, did I?) in West Texas.  I'll also be doing a little scouting in Austin, TX to figure out a good location for a game store.

Oh... and I get to get some more ink which will definitely include this

No hobby tonight but I'll be back at it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment