Well, I think I've got a little burnout going on right now.
I am almost finished with my Green Moon Smackers for Dreadball. All that's left is to hit the models with a green wash, which is on order and should be here in a week or so then I need to seal them.
Since I'm at a standstill with that I got back into my Pre Heresy World Eaters. I have 20 Tactical Marines that are primed and base coated. I went through and added some Agrax Earthshade wash to the helmets and am now doing the same to the bodies. I paint with the models mostly unassembled since I hate having to get into tight areas. I'm going to try some new methods of weathering on these. On the last set I used metallics to simulate chipped and worn areas but I'm not too happy with the look of it. I think I'm going to try using grey for the weathering instead. I'm also going to try a few weathering powders this time.
Now, on to the burnout...
Like I said, I am working on the bodies, which is upper and lower torso. In two days I've managed to shade four of them. I just can't seem to work at the speed I want to.
I'm also having some trouble posting here because I haven't had much to show. I'm not a very prolific painter even though I work on stuff almost every night. It just seems like I can't ever finish anything.
Meh... I think I might try to paint something new for fun. I have a built Dakka Jet sitting in a box ready to go. I might pull it out and see what I can do on it.
We are gaming in a few hours. Time to get some sleep before the game.